We’ll mount your home theater projector to a suitable wall or ceiling (or on a floor stand, as desired), connect it to a tuner or A/V source, connect all of your audio and video components, and hook up your surround sound system; all with neatly dressed, exposed wires.
- Conduct a pre-installation details walk-through upon arrival at your home
- Secure a customer-supplied mounting bracket to a suitable surface such as a standard frame wall or ceiling, or assemble a customer-supplied floor stand (as desired)
- Mount and secure your home theater projector to the bracket or stand
- Connect the home theater projector power cord to an existing AC power outlet (by surface mounting only), concealed by surface-mounted wire moulding
- Attach customer-supplied cables from the home theater projector to a single tuner, A/V source component or cable connection by routing up to 25 feet of cable, concealed by surface-mounted wire moulding
- Unpack and connect up to 5 newly purchased video components in 1 room
Includes VCR, DVD, and/or video game unit
Does not include DVR, TiVo, Slingbox, or any networked type video components
- Integrate existing non-networked components or components already connected to an existing network
- Drill access holes as needed for wiring within cabinets
- Set up your speakers, receiver and/or subwoofer in one room for a 5.1- or 6.1-channel surround sound system
- Verify that all speakers are properly positioned and working
- Consolidate and program the basic functions of your remote control devices for easy operation
Includes setting up factory-supplied universal remote control with the proper codes to control multiple components, as per factory specifications
- Ensure that all remaining exposed wires and cables are neatly dressed, using wire ties as needed
- Projector screen installation
- Clean up work area and dispose of boxes, packaging materials and installation debris
- Demonstrate operation of your new home theater
- Note: The construction methods and materials used in your home may impact our installers’ ability to mount a home theater projector where you would like. In order to ensure that your desired installation is feasible, we recommend free estimate.
- The following are not included with this service:
- Speaker mounting on wall, in wall or in ceiling
- Programming of universal-type learning remote
- Additional holes drilled, wires hidden within walls or any type of custom in-wall wiring or dressing (beyond the concealment beneath surfac-mounted wire moulding of wiring between projector and A/V source component, described above)
- Moving, alteration or installation of electrical outlets
We can install smart homes, universal remotes, projectors, security cameras, connected speaker systems and soundbars and more in your home. For more information or to hear about more of our services, get in touch with us today.
Contact us today.
Get in touch with us to schedule an appointment, learn more about our company, services and pricing, or to get a free quote.